Flieger, grüß' mir die Sonne, grüß' mir die Sterne und grüß' mir den Mond. Dein Leben, das ist ein Schweben, durch die Ferne, die keiner bewohnt! - Hans Albers, F.P.1 antwortet nicht (Adaptation in the 80s: Extrabreit)

Wednesday 30 July 2014

This is my first blog and it is intended as game diary for my adventures in Elite: Dangerous. It is purely for my own convencience and memory, but I do not mind sharing this with interested and likeminded persons.

Edit:
I discovered that google bogger does not allow for free commenting. You have to have a google account or sth similar. How annoying, I never liked it when visiting blogs and thus, I did not comment even when I wanted to. Being now in the opposite situation, and having tinkered lately with the google and youtube settings, I know now a way how to stay anonymous while still having a google account. It seems Google still does not allow any other than a "real name" for the account. However, you can create sub-identities, either in Youtube as a seperate sub-channel, or via blogger. I don't know if it is worth any effort for any person who thinks (or thought) like me, but I just wanted you guys out there to know about these options.

I hate social networks which force you into certain a behaviour, but here I am and I have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment